Tonneau Covers in Duluth, MN
Tonneau covers are produced by many manufacturers in the aftermarket accessories community. The main thing to remember is what your reason is for adding this accessory to your vehicle. While the makers differ, there are two distinct styles: hard covers and soft covers.
Hard Tonneau Covers
Hard tonneau covers for your truck offer you a durable, weather resistant, secure cover that can withstand the elements for many years. Each style of cover, whether it is a folding, roll up, or clam shell style cover, comes with all the hardware needed for a complete installation. Below is a few featured products that we feel live up to the manufacturer's claims.
- Ultra low-profile design rests inside the bed rails allowing for a very sleek fit.
- Plastic buckles and straps to secure the panels in the partially open position.
- Most covers can be removed in seconds with no tools.
- Lightweight and quick release hardware means easy removal and storage.
- Sleek, styled, contoured fit custom fit for each truck.
Soft Tonneau Covers
These products have distinct advantages separating them from the hard covers. Patented and innovative designs, a wide range of special features, ease of operation and industry-leading warranties provide years of service and confidence to our customers. Unsurpassed in quality and craftsmanship, look for distinct features on each product and see the difference. Below are some features that can help in deciding on a soft cover other than ease of use and overall good looks.
- Sleek, Low Profile Appearance, improves gas mileage
- Easy Installation & Use
- Industrial strength hook and loop moves on the rail and works with the tension control system to keep the cover tight, while reducing wear and tear.
- Keeps elements out of truck bed to protect cargo
- With most covers, you can drive with the cover in the open or closed position
To shop tonneau covers from your favorite brand names contact us or request a quote today.